Wednesday, July 13, 2011

some thoughts on blogging

one of my thoughts on blogging is that its very difficult because I feel as though I'm talking to myself or to a void. on the other hand, sometimes it's oddly comforting because I can say whatever I want very freely. of course I wish that someone would give me a response or reaction, but as for now I guess it's fine to go on talking... it's nearly my dinner time and i will have fried chicken and rice. if you wanted to know more about my life, it's really very quiet and boring. in my free time i like to watch the TLC channel at prime time. i find it very relaxing and interesting to see how people make cake or cook meals in 30 minutes. i also try to read books and at the present I'm still trying to read the sci fi books i picked up months ago. I find that I'm a very slow reader in the sci fi genre because it has so many details to cover in my opinion. for the most part, i'd have to say that there's not much going on. LOL. hmm. also i've been following these tips on how to reduce stress in your life. one tip is that to listen to music that is slower than your heart beat such as rnb.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend. Blogging is great in evolving your tastes, interests and thoughts. It puts your thoughts in sequence and shows how you've grown and changed throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post, thought I would comment... One way to get "popular" is to participate. Say a recipe exchange blog hop.

    ReplyDelete